13 October 2011

Kim & Kris...

How about a dis-illusioned view of the world...

Here are a few quotes from not only thew world's most annoying woman, but her now, equally annoying husband...



  • "It's been work non-stop, and I think [Kris] finally appreciates all the hard work we do. It's like, 'I'm running off here to do this' ... there's so much going on. He finally gets it."


  • Of course, things aren't always perfect. She explained what was behind a pre-wedding spat with her husband over wedding-planning duties. "I asked him to do a few things," she said. "And he kept on being so opinionated ... but when I asked him to do something, nothing would happen ... It would take him forever to do something. So I think I finally just lost it and was like, 'I can't do his seating chart, I can't do any of the things on his side of the family.' It was just really frustrating because all of my things were done. So I just lost it."

Ahh...the important things in life.

I give this marriage 3 years (maybe).

No comments:

 

fentanyl