04 October 2011

A Few More Things To Say


  • WMS...Leave me alone (also...The Bills will likely end up 8-8)!

  • I do not know what to make of the new iPhone5. I am still not sure I want one. Moreover, this whole Sprint thing seems odd. What is even stranger is the iPhone5 vs. iPhone 4s (for VZ and AT&T). I guess we will know more soon.

  • Had the chance to fly to Orlando last week. Flight was delayed both ways. You know what sucks...flying sucks!

  • We have been planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas for a few weeks now, and it never ceases to amaze me how stressful that can be...with a specific focus on the family dynamic.

  • Even though winter has not even arrived, I am already excited about Spring. Does a dislike for the Winter make me a curmudgeon?

  • Why can't the Redskins finish an opponent. Up 17-0, we have no ability to close a team out. The Packers, on the other hand, were up 14-0 on the Broncos, and stepped on their throat by doing an Onside kick in the 2nd quarter. That is how it is done!

  • Baptising my 2nd child this weekend...looking forward to it.

  • That is all I got for now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl