06 January 2012

A Few Thoughts Swirling In My Head...


  • I turn another year older today...big deal!

  • Congrats to the Wizards for starting 0-6. I was especially impressed the other night when I tuned in to watch them play Orlando. The Wiz started 0 for 12 from the floor, led by Nick Young who was 0 for 6. It is laughable how bad this team is, and Nick Young simply throws up bricks from every point on the floor. Javale McGee is the only one who reasonably looks like he is trying.

  • I feel like the New Orleans Saints have the inside track to the Superbowl. They are so powerful on offense, it almost doesnt matter about the other 2 aspects of the game.

  • I started a new job this week with a significantly smaller company, and am intrigued about the ability to shape a company's future, versus being seen as an "employee ID #"

  • With 2 children ages 3 and 7 months, it is interesting to see how their patterns have been so drastically different. Simply put, #1 was much easier than #2.

  • I am ready for our annual dumping of snow...just 1 really good snowfall

  • I am perturbed that gas prices are expected to rise somewhat dramatically over the next few weeks. Gas needs to be sub $3

  • We have large crickets that get into our house...I have no idea where they come from. They are annoying, but I have a system down that catches them and sends them to the porcelain graveyard.

  • Potty training is difficult (for my child)...I, myself, am trained.

Happy 2012...I hope its a great year.

No comments:

 

fentanyl